Rules for 2015-2016 Contest
1. Entrants must be aged between 18 and 28 on 1st of October 2015. Photographic ID may be required.
2. There is no minimum height for entrants.
3. All entrants grant permission to the organisers and sponsors to use any pictures, videos or quotes produced during the duration of the competition in all activity pertaining to Miss Glasgow 2015-2016 and future Miss Glasgow events.
4. All entries must be received no later than September 29th 2015. All confirmed entrants will be invited to attend an interview.
5. 18 Entrants will be selected at the interviews to go forward to the Final. Finalists will be notified by the 1st of October.
6. The winner of Miss Glasgow 2015-2016 also confirms that she will not give any written or verbal endorsements commercially without the expressed permission of the organisers.
7. All Finalists must be available for a photo shoot, rehearsal and training prior to the final.
8. All Finalists agree to abide by all rules and regulations of the Miss Glasgow competition.
9. Miss Glasgow 2015-2016 must attend next years final to hand over the title to the new winner.
10. The Winner of Miss Glasgow 2015-2016 shall not enter any other Beauty pageants during her reign without the written approval of the organisers.
11. No employees or relations of any event sponsors may take part in the contest.
12. The decision of the Miss Glasgow organisers is final at all times and the organisers retain the right to amend dates and numbers as outlined above.
The Miss Glasgow Competition is owned and organised by Grail PR Ltd. www.grailpr.com